- Action The straight blowback design offers enhanced simplicity and reliability.
- Frame Machined to exacting tolerances from a solid billet of 7075-T6 aluminum. The stock structure is a part of the pistol frame, reducing weight and the number of parts.
- Slide Built-in recess and raised side panels for better grip. The convenient manual slide release is easily operated with the shooting or support hand.
- Safety Large manual thumb safety.
- Magazine Release Positioned adjacent to the trigger guard for convenient operation.
- Magazine Magazines are interchangeable with the Buck Mark Pistol. Heat-treated magazine body for long-term feeding reliability and long life. Coil spring provides more consistent follower angle than typical Z-spring. 10-round capacity.
- Trigger The trigger is light, crisp and has far less creep before it breaks and far less overtravel after breaking than other rimfires.
- Sights The Sporter model features a Truglo®/Marble’s® fibre-optic sight system.
- Barrel Sporter model features lightweight, tapered sporter-weight barrel. Target models feature a steel bull barrel. The chambers in every Buck Mark Rifle barrel are hand-reamed and muzzle crowns are recessed to protect them from damage that could degrade accuracy.