Influenced by the original 110 Folding Hunter, this 110 Slim Pro TRX is new and improved with an enhanced design. The Slim Pro TRX features Torx screws over the standard rivet assembly and has a newly designed deep carry pocket clip. A clip point, S30V stainless steel blade with dual thumb studs allows for easy, one-hand ambidextrous opening. Offered in 3 colors, the G10 handles provide the strength needed for rugged daily use.
S30V offers a supreme combination of edge retention, ductility, hardness, toughness, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. For optimal performance, Buck hardens to a standard Rc 59-61.
Taking a century’s worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, Buck’s Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation. Designed and handcrafted in the USA.
- High end, S30V blade steel
- Dual thumb studs for easy, one-hand open
- Lockback design for safe use
- Durable G10 handles in 3 colors
- Thinner, lightweight Torx construction
- Newly designed pocket clip
- Advanced Edge2x blade technology
- Forever Warranty
- Product Level: Pro Level
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.75" (22.2 cm)
- Blade Material: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.118"
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Pocket Clip: Cerakote Black Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (93.6 g)
- Dual Thumb Studs