Ruger 77/17 Rifle 17 Wsm 18.5" Barrel Stainless Steel Green Mountain Laminate Stock
Caliber: 17 WSM
Stock: Green Mountain
Barrel Length: 18.50"
Material: Stainless Steel
Twist: 1:9" RH
Finish: Matte Stainless
Weight: 7 lb.
Overall Length: 37.75"
Length of Pull: 13.50"
• Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
• Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
• Solid, heat-treated alloy and stainless steel actions feature a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90° bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy.
• Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Also includes: sling swivel studs.