The KILO850 is the most advanced, yet simple to use rangefinder on the market and features the fastest, digital signal processing engine while streamlining the user interface for a no hassle, out of the box experience.
- 4x20mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity
- Ranges up to 1,200 yards with the revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets. Results displayed to the nearest 1/10 yard.
- Features line of sight (LOS) or angle modified range (AMR). Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution
- Transmissive LCD display in the KILO850
- User selectable target modes featuring LAST or BEST for pinpoint accuracy
- Available in Viper Woodland camouflage
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with diopter adjustment
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only
- Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment points