Shipping & Returns
Our Shipping Info
10033 9 St,
Dawson Creek, BC
General shipping recommendations:
- Firearms can be shipped via Canada Post or Loomis. It is usually best to get insurance and register your package to ensure that it arrives safely.
- We strongly recommend that you ship your gun in an airline-grade gun case. If you don’t have one of those, then the original box or another cardboard box with good padding is the next best thing.
- Your gun needs to be secured in some way. While a lock works well, you can also wrap the package in strong tape, zip straps, or similar.
- Pistols can be shipped in the same manner as rifles – in a secure case. No additional locks are required when shipping. Should you include a trigger lock, please include the key or put combination in your contact info, or a note asking us to call you for the combination. Unlike rifles, pistols must be shipped as registered mail.
- DHL/Loomis can get your gun here more quickly, but you will pay significantly more to do so. Some couriers will also require additional paperwork if they are aware you are shipping a firearm.
- Free shipping over $500 will not be applying to consignment products as we are selling them on behalf of the customers and shipping is not included.
- Order's are processed in the order they come in, if you pick expedited shipping, that is the time it takes for the package to get to you.
- The free shipping over $500 only applies to online orders. If you place an order over the phone you will be charged for shipping.
- We generally use Canada Post to ship any online orders placed on our website.
- If you are ordering a product on our website that requires a PAL, Please ensure to use your own PAL and not someone else's. Order's that use someone else's PAL will be cancelled and refunded.
- We will not be shipping outside of Canada.
- It is the customer's responsibility, when buying used/consignment firearms to make sure to test fire it within 14 days of the original purchase to make sure there are no issues/defects in the firearm.
- We have a cap of 2 boxes on certain ammunition and reloading supplies to ensure no one is hoarding supplies, and there is enough for everyone to get through their hunting season. Any orders placed after you purchase 2 will be cancelled and refunded.
Shipping guns for gunsmithing:
When shipping a gun to us for any kind of repairs or smithing, please include the following:
- Your name, return address, phone number, and any other relevant contact information on the outside of the box. Including this on the inside is also a good idea.
- A list of the work to be done, with as much detail as possible. This saves both you and us time!
- If the work we are doing does not involve shooting your gun in, or any stock work, you can usually just ship us the barrelled action in order to save over length charges. If you’re uncertain as to whether or not we need the stock to do the work, give us a call!
Due to permitting reasons, ammo needs to be shipped via DHL or another courier. It is not counted as a dangerous good but will incur the added cost of being couriered. For this reason, unless you are sending us handloads for a Huskemaw shoot-in or similar, it’s often easier and more cost effective to purchase a box of shells from us rather than ship them.
Due to the nature of many of our products, as well as varying warranty policies provided by manufacturers, we do not presently have an all-encompassing return policy.
If you are in any way unhappy with your purchase, please contact us via the methods detailed on this website, or below. We will try our best to make things right!
For items damaged in shipment please call 250-782-2111 or email [email protected] before returning. Some products we sell are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty that requires items to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
For information on how to proceed with a return or exchange please call us at 250-782-2111