The Atlas BT35-LW17 Bipod is constructed of T6061 Aluminum, hard anodized and is trusted in both the Law Enforcement and Military communities as well as one of the top bipods for precision rifle shooters. This bipod mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM 4103LA74 5-H Lever. This bipod features built in pan and cant up to 15° +/- preload. The legs are stainless steel and are notched for a positive lock on your desired length (5 positions) and have a knurled grip area. The feet are removable by pressing the pin and can be replaced with any of the other Atlas feet (not included).
- Included ADM lever mount
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded cant.
- 5-H Pan and cant can be locked out at top dead center
- Pan and cant tension wheel has detent adjustability and cam-lock
- Multiple deployable leg positions of 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180
- Non-rotating legs