- Exclusive A-TACS AU camouflage - an advanced camouflage comprised of micro and macro patterns to add concealment in depth from varying distances of perception.
- Burnt Bronze Cerakote - originally developed as an automotive component finish to provide enhanced cooling, Cerakote is a superior non-reflective and corrosion-resistant coating in high demand for custom grade firearms. The receiver, barrel, and exposed surface area of the bolt are all coated for an extremely appealing look that enhances function and durability.
- Fluted barrel - not a new concept, yet far from being a standard feature on hunting rifles, barrel fluting reduces the weight of the barrel, increases the exposed surface area of the barrel (reducing barrel heating), and offering a rigid barrel with less weight.
- Threaded muzzle brake/Suppressor ready - a time-tested feature to tame the recoil of magnum calibers and all but eliminate the kick of more mild calibers, allowing shooters to observe downrange impacts. Included with the rifle is a thread protector so you can remove the muzzle brake without risking damage to the threads. The threaded barrel makes it that much easier to attach a sound suppressor, an increasingly popular safety trend in big game hunting.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger
- Free floated barrel, hand chambered with a target crown
- A short-throw bolt with 60° bolt lift
- Inflex Recoil Pad
- Bolt unlock button
- Detachable rotary magazine with inline cartridge feed
IMPORTANT TWIST RATE NOTE: In 2018 faster twist rates were added to select calibers and the twist rate is indicated on the barrel next to the caliber. The 6.5 Creedmoor and 26 Nosler became 1-7”. The 300 Win Mag, 7mm Rem Mag and 28 Nosler became 1-8”. Prior to 2018 the 6.5 Creedmoor and 26 Nosler were 1-8”; the 28 Nosler was 1-9”; the 7mm Rem Mag was 1-9.5” and the 300 Win Mag was 1-10”