*Scope not included*
A top tier hunting rifle. Browning is delving into semi-custom rifle production with the new X-Bolt Pro. What classifies the X-Bolt Pro as a "semi-custom rifle" is the level of specialized finishing touches and higher end construction above the already top-tier X-Bolt family of hunting rifles. First, the X-Bolt Pro features a true carbon fiber stock, making it extremely lightweight and rigid. The stock is filled with a noise-dampening foam.
- RECEIVER – Stainless steel; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – Lightweight sporter; Proprietary lapping process; Stainless steel; Cerakote Burnt Bronze; Fluted; Threaded muzzle brake; Thread protector supplied
- ACTION – Bolt-action; Spiral fluted bolt, bolt knob
- STOCK – Second generation carbon fiber; Textured gripping panels; Cerakote Burnt Bronze; Palm swell; Inflex recoil pad
- FEATURES – Sling swivel studs