For more than a century, Buck Knives has been creating knives that have become symbols of quality and craftsmanship. Their classic hunting knives offered functionality and style well ahead of their time, and still perform without complaint today. For 2021, Buck has upgraded the classic 100 series to offer users their favorite knives in higher-end materials. These famous classics now boast CPM-S35VN stainless steel and canvas Micarta handles for maximum performance.
A smaller version of the 119, the classic 105 Pathfinder is Buck’s medium-sized option in the famous 100 Series fixed blade line. Now with Buck’s premium S35VN steel and green canvas Micarta handles, the 105 is excellent for general outdoor use. Features including a modified clip blade, full tang construction, a finger guard integrated into the blade, a sure grip and a leather sheath help make this knife one of the best options for the serious outdoorsman who needs a do everything blade.
- Blade Length: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.125" (10.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.125" (23.2 cm)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120" (3.0 mm)
- Blade Style: Long Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Green Canvas Micarta, Aluminum Pommel/Gua