In the real world of hunting, the chances of the ideal shot opportunity occurring while on a level surface are slim-to-none. The Caldwell® Pivot XLA BipodTM provides a stable shooting support that conveniently allows you to compensate for ground that is unlevel by up to 20 degrees. The lower portion of the Bipod pivots independently from the upper stock mount, allowing you to quickly level your firearm on uneven ground.
- The lightweight aluminum design adds minimal weight and deploys quickly
- Attaches to almost any firearm with a sling swivel stud
- The tension knob can be adjusted to control the resistance of the pivoting motion
- Spring-assisted legs instantly and quietly spring out to the shooting position with the touch of a button and retract just as fast
- Legs are notched for easy indexing to a specific height
- Multi-section legs collapse forward to allow for convenient carry of a firearm with the bipod attached
- Legs adjust from 6" to 9" in length
- Soft rubber feet provide enhanced stability
- Padded bipod base protects your firearm's forend
XLA Pivot Bipod
Lightweight aluminum design
Legs instantly spring out to the shooting position with the touch of a button.
Legs are notched for easy indexing to a specific height
Adjustable from 6"-9"